Harkins Service Center LLC is a AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop
Harkins Service Center LLC is proud to announce that we are a AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop! We have listed below a few benefits of using a AAA Approved Auto Repair (AAR) facility for AAA members.
- 24 month/or 24,000 mile parts and labor warranty on any repairs when new parts are installed. Some restrictions or exceptions to this warranty may apply.
- AAA "Discounts and Rewards" discount on mechanical repair work in AAR shops. Restrictions may apply, so check with your local shop. For a list of all AAR discounts, go to AAA.com.
- AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities are inspected yearly by AAA and contractually obligated to provide AAA members with consistent high-quality repairs and customer service before they can display the AAA sign. They must provide the following:
- A written estimate for repairs or diagnosis must be given to the AAA member upon request. Any additional work, that exceeds the original estimate by 10% or more, needs the member's authorization before proceeding with the work.
- If requested by the AAA member before the repair work begins, AAR facilities agree to return all replaced parts.
- Upon request by a AAA member, a free maintenance inspection will be performed when any paying work is being performed.
- Shops must employ ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified or manufacturers certified technicians.
- In the event of a dispute between a AAA member and an AAR facility over a repair, AAA may assist in arbitrating the dispute.
- Priority service when a member's car is towed in due to a breakdown.